Government of Telangana intends to establish and manage a new Integrated Land Records Management System (“Dharani”) that combines Land administration and Registration services which serves as a single source of truth for all land parcels and discharge all land related functions in an integrated, efficient and effective manner with all actions on a near real time basis. Dharani also provides GIS system which provides visual representation of the land record data.
The expected outcomes of the Dharani system are:
- Efficient Land Administration through automation of workflow, backend digitization, integration of multiple applications of different departments and adoption of innovative modern technology interventions.
- Combining the Registration and land records functions related to the Agricultural land.
- Single window to handle land records (including the maintenance and updating of textual records, maps, survey and settlement operations and Registration of immovable property).
- Single source of truth for all data pertaining to land records
- Automatic trigger for mutation following registration or based on a request from the department or the citizens
- Real time updation of textual data.
- Efficient Land Administration through automation of workflow with timelines.
- Single window to handle land records.
- Automatic trigger for mutation following registration or based on a request from the department or the citizens.
- Real time updation of textual data & spatial data using GIS tools.
- The land transactional information (Buying, selling, Mortgage etc.) to be informed to the stakeholders on Real time basis in similar lines as a core banking solution used by banks.
Dharani Citizen Services
- Land Conversion/NALA
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Land Valuation Certificate
- Certified Copy
- Duty and Fee Calculator
- Encumbrance Search
- Payment of Registration Services
- Public Data Entry
- Slot Booking and Slot Rescheduling
- Track Application
- View Receipt
- View Unit Rates
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Market Value Assistance
- Group Registration
The Chief Commissioner of the Land Administration, Nampally Road, Hyderabad.
Location : Meeseva Center | City : Hyderabad | PIN Code : 500063